The First International Fan Forum For Boram,Eunjung and Jiyeon(T-ARA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First International Fan Forum For Boram,Eunjung and Jiyeon(T-ARA)

Welcome to the first international fan forum for T-Ara, Eunjung, Boram and Jiyeon. We will try our best to give you updates on the girls. We need everyone's support so please help us out in whichever way.

HomePortalFacebookLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to ERY Fan Forum! Take a look around. REGISTER! HAVE FUN! Feel free to post and NO spamming! Thanks! By Administrator of ERY Fan Forum.
ATTENTION: THE FORUM IS LOOKING FOR STAFFS. PLEASE LOOK AT THE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR FURTHER INFO'S.

[NEWS]T-ara's Eunjung, "Dating Kim Soohyun? Just friends"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

[NEWS]T-ara's Eunjung, "Dating Kim Soohyun? Just friends" Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]T-ara's Eunjung, "Dating Kim Soohyun? Just friends"   [NEWS]T-ara's Eunjung, "Dating Kim Soohyun? Just friends" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

T-ara's Eunjung directly explains the rumors about Kim Soohyun.

In an interview on the 11th, "There have been rumors about me and Kim Soohyun but they are not correct. However, no rumors about us are true," Eunjung said.

Eunjung and Kim Soohyun both appeared in KBS 2TV's "Dream High" which aired back in February and appeared close together. After the ending of the drama, they appeared to have an even closer relationship through a sportswear ad. And after Eunjung joined the cast of MBC's "We Got Married" rumors about the two raised.

Eunjung said, "On 'Dream High', along with Suzy and Taecyeon, Kim Soohyun and I throughout appearing became close friends. Even afterward, we still contacted each other to see how we are doing. I was especially happy for Kim Soohyun to see him often shooting ads and having a lot of fans, but we just have a friendly relationship."

"After the news report of 'We Got Married' appeared, I started to think the rumors were true and 'was really afraid and scared of the rumors were true.' We were filming on the same set for the ad and I kept thinking it could be him, but when I was on my first shot of 'We Got Married' he asked me what I was doing and he told me he was resting at home. Then I knew he wasn't my husband and we laughed about it together." she said.

Meanwhile, Eunjung is appearing in "We Got Married" and as an actress in the KBS 1TV drama, "Geunchogo, The King of Baekje".

Source: Nate
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem
Back to top Go down
http://eunramyeon.huhohi.com

[NEWS]T-ara's Eunjung, "Dating Kim Soohyun? Just friends"
Page 1 of 1