The First International Fan Forum For Boram,Eunjung and Jiyeon(T-ARA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First International Fan Forum For Boram,Eunjung and Jiyeon(T-ARA)

Welcome to the first international fan forum for T-Ara, Eunjung, Boram and Jiyeon. We will try our best to give you updates on the girls. We need everyone's support so please help us out in whichever way.

HomePortalFacebookLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to ERY Fan Forum! Take a look around. REGISTER! HAVE FUN! Feel free to post and NO spamming! Thanks! By Administrator of ERY Fan Forum.
ATTENTION: THE FORUM IS LOOKING FOR STAFFS. PLEASE LOOK AT THE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR FURTHER INFO'S.

[INTRO] Annyeong ~^^~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maijiyeon

[INTRO] Annyeong ~^^~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [INTRO] Annyeong ~^^~   [INTRO] Annyeong ~^^~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:30 am

hi!! i'm also new here! hello zukinie!
hwaiting !!! Very Happy i'm 14.. live in malaysia! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zukinie
zukinie

[INTRO] Annyeong ~^^~ Empty
PostSubject: [INTRO] Annyeong ~^^~   [INTRO] Annyeong ~^^~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:09 am

Hi everybody!
My name is minae_zuki, yeha~just call me zuki ^__________________^~
I'm new member here. Today I've joined this forum
I love all members of T-ara, so I surfed web, and find this forum~I think I can get more information here <3
I hope I can receive more instructions from anyone here, and of course, I do want to be your guys friends Razz
Nice to meet you guys ^_________________________^

Back to top Go down

[INTRO] Annyeong ~^^~
Page 1 of 1