The First International Fan Forum For Boram,Eunjung and Jiyeon(T-ARA)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First International Fan Forum For Boram,Eunjung and Jiyeon(T-ARA)

Welcome to the first international fan forum for T-Ara, Eunjung, Boram and Jiyeon. We will try our best to give you updates on the girls. We need everyone's support so please help us out in whichever way.

HomePortalFacebookLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to ERY Fan Forum! Take a look around. REGISTER! HAVE FUN! Feel free to post and NO spamming! Thanks! By Administrator of ERY Fan Forum.
ATTENTION: THE FORUM IS LOOKING FOR STAFFS. PLEASE LOOK AT THE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR FURTHER INFO'S.

[OFFICIAL]STAFF APPLICATIONS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

[OFFICIAL]STAFF APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: [OFFICIAL]STAFF APPLICATIONS   [OFFICIAL]STAFF APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:43 pm

[OPEN]MODERATOR

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Contact info:[/b] (whatever is fastest way to contact you)
[b]Hours online:[/b]
[b]Any experience?:[/b] (PLEASE DON'T CHEAT)

[OPEN]GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Code:

[b]Work examples:[/b] (give us specific examples. do NOT give us a link to a gallery and tell us to look through it)

[OPEN]TECH ADMIN

As Tech Admin, it is your job to make sure the forum is accessible, usable, and free of bugs. You will work on coding the forum layouts and testing them in different browsers, resolutions, and devices. When any forum member points out a bug or has any kind of issue with the forum, it is up to you to work on fixing the problem experienced by the user. Aside from coding the layouts, you will also have to add-on new features to the forum if they are wanted/needed and regularly make backups of our forum. Anyone interested in this job is required to have XHTML and CSS knowledge. Javascript knowledge is not required but it would be a big plus.

When applying, you MUST provide live examples. Screenshots are NOT acceptable. Also, keep in mind that this is a forum so it would be good to have experience with forums. Invisionfree and IP.Board knowledge would be best as this forum is run on a heavily modified version of Invisionfree.

Code:

[b]Areas of knowledge:[/b] (ex: XHTMl, CSS, PHP, etc.)
[b]Work examples:[/b]
[b]Experience :[/b]

Back to top Go down
http://eunramyeon.huhohi.com
zukinie
zukinie

[OFFICIAL]STAFF APPLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL]STAFF APPLICATIONS   [OFFICIAL]STAFF APPLICATIONS I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:57 am

Name: zukinie
Contact info: Im onl facebook oftenly ^^
https://www.facebook.com/zukinie
Hours online: 1-2 hours/day
Any experience?: I moderate some fanpages of T-ara's members on facebook *seriously* ^^
Please accept~ I promise I'll do as best for any member of T-ara, because I love them <3
Thank you very much ^____________^

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accepted!)
Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL]STAFF APPLICATIONS
Page 1 of 1